Nerd Hurdles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the best character in Harry Potter?

5 posters

Go down

Who is the best character in Harry Potter?

Who is the best character in Harry Potter? Vote_lcap33%Who is the best character in Harry Potter? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Who is the best character in Harry Potter? Vote_lcap17%Who is the best character in Harry Potter? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Who is the best character in Harry Potter? Vote_lcap50%Who is the best character in Harry Potter? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Who is the best character in Harry Potter? Empty Who is the best character in Harry Potter?

Post  Mandi Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:05 pm

Obvious.
Mandi
Mandi

http://nerdhurdles.com

Back to top Go down

Who is the best character in Harry Potter? Empty Re: Who is the best character in Harry Potter?

Post  Jakob Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:11 pm

I'm not voting in this shit. If there's no Luna Lovegood button... Mandi's parents' made me drink lots...
Jakob
Jakob

Back to top Go down

Who is the best character in Harry Potter? Empty Re: Who is the best character in Harry Potter?

Post  Bucho Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:08 am

It's Neville Longbottom. Interesting fact - Neville was actually a siamese triplet but he ate his brother and hermaphrodite sibling the night before his third birthday. True story.
Bucho
Bucho

Back to top Go down

Who is the best character in Harry Potter? Empty RE: Who is the most interesting character in Harry Potter

Post  La Femme Fox Mulder Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:00 am

who started this?
ridiculous, it is!
Jakob, I don't know if you are joking or not.. but I totally think Luna is the most interesting character. She is totally unique.
Neville? Neville?
La Femme Fox Mulder
La Femme Fox Mulder

Back to top Go down

Post  GAB Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:50 am

Haven't voted yet. Still mulling over my options.
GAB
GAB

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakob Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:29 pm

I appreciate you taking the time to consider your vote, GAB. I feel people have been casting knee-jerk emotional ballots on this poll.
Jakob
Jakob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down