Nerd Hurdles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO GAME HURDLES

+7
ori-STUDFARM
Bucho
JonnyBoy
Tony
Mekka
kumarhk
mediasaurusrex
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

VIDEO GAME HURDLES - Page 2 Empty Re: VIDEO GAME HURDLES

Post  mediasaurusrex Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:09 am

Jakob wrote:It made me motion-sick most of the time.

I had the same experience with BOUNTY HUNTER. It is cool to be Jango, but dear Lord, I almost barfed multiple times. Never finished that isht.
mediasaurusrex
mediasaurusrex

http://mediasaurs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakob Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:09 am

Even Vice City gets me vommy if I play too long. It's my own personal "wasting too much time meter."
Jakob
Jakob

http://nerdhurdles.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rob Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:42 pm

The Star Wars trailer looked as good as any of the CGI-glossy prequels . In fact , if my eyes were a little less percipient I probably wouldn't have been able to discern the figures from real actors.

Gaming used to be a big thing for me. The first console I owned was a Nintendo 64 and it was a huge hit. I can't say any gaming experience has equalled that of the by now ancient Nintendo. Goldeneye, Mario 64 and Mario Kart were fantastic games with which I whiled away many of my youthly hours. I dabbled in PC-gaming but never got such a fullfilling sentiment out of it as I did from the N64. The problem with PC-gaming was that there were too many mods and settings for graphics,controls etc. to meddle with. This detracted from the gaming experience. Plus the difficulties posed when wanting to play with more than one person were a big occlusion.

A couple of years back I wanted to get into console gaming again and after much deliberation I invested in an xbox ( the old one) . Initially I enjoyed playing Halo and all these great games, but there came a point , I think it was around my 18th , when I suddenly couldn't play a game , any game , for more than 10 minutes without thinking 'this is a complete waste of time , a pointless effort in, an exercise in futility ' . I stopped buying new games and eventually my xbox , relegated to my wardrobe, accumulated a thick layer of dust. The only thing I enjoy is Wii Sports when I'm over at a friend's place.
rob
rob

http://robert1325.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JayMasterOfNone Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:12 am

That trailer is absolutely better than all 3 prequels and what the clone wars movie should've been like, with far better CG. What bums me out though, is that they probably spent half a million dollars on that trailer, but the gameplay will look nothing like that at al. So what's the point?
JayMasterOfNone
JayMasterOfNone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2